- 800W motor
- 2.5L dust container
- HEPA filtration
- 5m retractable cord
MOTION Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Safety instructions
- Assembling the product
- Useful tips
- Reviews (0)
The MOTION Bagless Cylinder comes packed with accessories and includes two different floor heads designed to optimise cleaning on both hard floors and carpet. Its powerful 800W motor combined with cyclonic filtration system provides optimal cleaning performance every time.
The MOTION has a long 5m power cord for extended cleaning reach and is equipped with a large 2.5 litre dust container complete with HEPA filter; helpful for allergy suffers as it removes any finer dust particles. Accessories include a 2-in-1 crevice tool for hard and soft surfaces and a 2-in-1 upholstery brush to help provide a deeper clean on your sofas and chairs.
Large 2.5L dust container capacity
Washable HEPA filter
5 stage filtration system
POWERPLUS and PROGLIDE floor head
Includes a turbo brush, 2-in-1 crevice tool and upholstery tool
Robust chrome telescopic tube
Automatic cord rewinding function
Easy to clean
Dust container release without detaching the hose
Accessories: PowerPlus and ProGlide floor heads, 2-in-1 crevice tool (hard and soft surface), upholstery brush and turbo pet brush
|Dimensions||33 × 26 × 41 cm|
|Country of origin||China|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||41 x 26 x 33 cm|
|Filter Type||Hepa Filter|
|The suction is poor||The airflow adjustment switch is open||Close the airflow adjustment switch|
|An object is blocked||Check the hose, the handle and the floor head or attachment for blockages|
|Filters are not fitted properly or are blocked||Clean or replace the filter|
|Device does not work||The appliance is not properly plugged into the socket||Check that the plug had been inserted properly|
|The dust container does not attach||The parts of the dust container have not been secured correctly||Check that the dust container lid is correctly attached. Also check if the dust container base has been clipped into place|
- Do not leave the vacuum cleaner plugged in when not in use. Unplug from the socket before servicing.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Only use as described in this manual, including attachments. Attachments used should only be that of the manufacturers.
- Do not use when the cord or plug are damaged. If the vacuum cleaner is not working as it should be or has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or fallen into water, the vacuum cleaner must be serviced by an engineer.
- Do not pull or carry by the cord, use the cord as a handle, trap the cord, or pull the cord around sharp edges and corners. Do not run the vacuum cleaner over the cord and keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not unplug the vacuum cleaner by pulling on the cord. To unplug, grasp the plug.
- Do not handle the plug or the vacuum cleaner with wet hands.
- Do not actively put any objects into any of the vacuum cleaners openings. Do not use with any of the opening blocked. Keep free of dust, lint, hair and anything that may reduce airflow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all parts of the body away from any openings and/or moving parts.
- Turn all controls off before unplugging.
- Take extra care when cleaning the stairs.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline. Do not use in areas where this may be present.
- Hold the plug when rewinding the cord. If this is not done, the plug may whip.
- Unplug before connecting the hose.
- Do not pick anything up that is burning or smoking such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
- Do not use without filter in place.
- If the cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, or a service engineer.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge. Only when they have been given supervision or instruction to use the appliance by a person responsible for their safety, can they then use it.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The mains power supply should comply with the information on the appliance’s rating plate.
- Do not vacuum water or other liquids.
- Do not use or store the vacuum cleaner in humid environments.
- Do not use with an extension cable.
- Never dismantle any part of the appliance.
- When cleaning the stairs, ensure the vacuum cleaner is located below the user. Keep on the floor when possible.
- When retaining the packaging, store out of the reach of children.
- Do not store outdoors. Store out of the way with the power cord neatly wrapped up, to prevent accidents.
- When vacuum cleaning static electricity may be created. To prevent shocks, do not access any parts with your hand until the area is clear.
- Check the recommended cleaning instructions of your flooring before vacuum cleaning.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner to vacuum powders such as flour and cement. It can damage, block or break the motor.
- Do not use or store the vacuum cleaner in excessively high or low temperatures, outside of 0-40°c. Avoid the vacuum cleaner being in direct sunshine for a long period.
- If the vacuum cleaner is broken do not disassemble it. This must be done by a qualified technician.
Assembling the product
Assembling the tube
Insert the telescopic tube to the hose handle.
To set the telescopic tube to the correct length, push the switch on the tube forwards and pull out the lower part of the tube. Release the switch when the tube is adjusted to the length required.
Attach the floor head to the telescopic tube.
Attaching the tube
Insert the tube in the air intake opening. Push the tube in until it locks in place. To disassemble, press the tube release button and pull out the tube.
This vacuum cleaner comes with two floor heads and three attachments designed for differing applications.
Each individual attachment can be attached to the telescopic tube or directly onto the handle of the suction hose.
For carpet floors – This is suitable for cleaning large areas. The floor head is fitted with an easy-to-use connector so that cleaning is smooth and simple.
For smooth floors – For use on carpets, place the floor head switch on carpet mode. For use on hard floors including PVC, parquet or tiles, place the floor head switch on hard floor mode.
PowerPlus – This floor head improves suction power, ideal for cleaning carpets.
ProGlide – This floor head has increased clearance making it easier to pick up larger debris on hard floors.
This tool is for cleaning furniture. It is great at collecting dust and fine particles.
2-in-1 Crevice Tool
Use to access material stuck in hard-to-get place. Use without the bristles for soft surfaces, use with bristles for hard surfaces.
An air driven attachment which allows for a more intense vacuum. Use when vacuuming hair and other stubborn material.
When Vacuum Cleaning
Before using the device first extend the cable to a suitable length and plug it in the socket. The cable has a yellow mark on it which shows the maximum length it can extend to.
To switch on the device press the ON/OFF foot pedal switch.
It is advised to use the device so that it trails behind you.
After Vacuum Cleaning
Turn off the device when you have finished cleaning. To do this press the ON/OFF foot pedal switch. To rewind the cable, press the cable rewind foot pedal and hold it in position. The cable will rewind automatically, back into place. The floor head should remain attached to the hose, for ease of storage after use.
In the event of a major blockage or that the dust container is too full, the vacuum cleaner will automatically stop working to avoid over-heating. This will prolong the life of motor.
The cyclonic vacuum cleaner is bagless. The dirt is forced up into the vacuum cleaner by the airflow created. The air is then filtered and cleaned by its internal structure.
Emptying the dust container
Because of the transparent design, it is easy to see when the appliance needs to be cleaned or emptied. Switch off the vacuum cleaner and disconnect the plug from the mains. When doing this always pull using the plug and not the cable. Press the release button on the top of the dust container to release it. Take the dust container to a waste bin and release the clip at the base. Make sure to be over the bin when doing this.
Cleaning the HEPA Filter
The HEPA filter and the cover should be cleaned regularly. It is advised to clean the HEPA filter as often as emptying the dust container. Switch off the vacuum cleaner and disconnect the plug from the mains. When doing this always pull using the plug and not the cable.
Turn the dust container lid carefully, until it unlocks. The filter will then be easy to access.
Cleaning the Micro Filter
Open the dust container lid and remove the Micro filter. We suggest tapping the Micro filter to remove most of the debris. It too can be cleaned with water but make sure it is totally dry before placing it back into the appliance.
Secure the lid by clicking it back into place.
Cleaning the Exhaust Filter
Switch off the vacuum cleaner and disconnect the plug from the socket. Press the release button to release the exhaust grill. Turn the exhaust filter holder anti-clockwise to access the filter. Take out the exhaust filter and holder to then clean it. Please follow the cleaning method as described in the ‘Cleaning the HEPA Filter’ section.
Cleaning the body
Switch off the vacuum cleaner and disconnect the plug from the socket.
The body, the dust container and the filter chambers can be wiped with a damp cloth if required. Avoid any liquid from entering any of the vacuum cleaners openings. Do not use strong cleaning substances and do not use coarse objects like a scouring pad as this will damage the plastic surface. Only plug in the appliance once all elements are completely dry. Hair and fluff may gather on the wheels and on the base of the floor head. Ensure to remove this so to avoid the either becoming jammed.