- 400W motor
- 0.5L dust container
- HEPA filtration
- 5m power cord
SurgeAC 2-in-1 Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Additional information
- Safety instructions
- Assembling the product
- Reviews (0)
The SURGEAC Corded 2-in-1 Stick Cleaner combines versatility and power to provide the ideal all-round cleaning appliance. The SURGEAC has a long 5m power cord for extended cleaning reach and is equipped with a 0.5 litre dust container complete with HEPA filter; helpful for allergy suffers as it removes any finer dust particles.
Accessories include a 2-in-1 crevice tool for hard and soft surfaces and a 2-in-1 upholstery brush to help provide a deeper clean on your sofas and chairs.
Dual cyclonic filtration
Light and manoeuvrable
Includes a 2-in-1 crevice tool and 2-in-1 upholstery brush
High efficiency floor head
400W eco motor
5m power cord
Easy release dust container
Can be fully dissembled
Accessories: 2-in-1 crevice tool (hard and soft surface) and 2-in-1 tool (upholstery brush/soft brush)
|Dimensions||28 × 24 × 109 cm|
|Country of origin||China|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||110 x 25 x 28 cm|
|Filter Type||Hepa filter|
|The suction is poor||The airflow adjustment switch is open||Close the airflow adjustment switch|
|An object is blocked||Check the hose, the handle and the floor head or attachment for blockages|
|Filters are not fitted properly or are blocked||Clean or replace the filter|
|Device does not work||The appliance is not properly plugged into the socket||Check that the plug had been inserted properly|
|The dust container does not attach||The parts of the dust container have not been secured correctly||Check that the dust container lid is correctly attached. Also check if the dust container base has been clipped into place|
- Do not leave the vacuum cleaner plugged in when not in use. Unplug from the socket before servicing.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Only use as described in this manual, including attachments. Attachments used should only be that of the manufacturers.
- Do not use when the cord or plug are damaged. If the vacuum cleaner is not working as it should be or has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or fallen into water, the vacuum cleaner must be serviced by an engineer.
- Do not pull or carry by the cord, use the cord as a handle, trap the cord, or pull the cord around sharp edges and corners. Do not run the vacuum cleaner over the cord and keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not unplug the vacuum cleaner by pulling on the cord. To unplug, grasp the plug.
- Do not handle the plug or the vacuum cleaner with wet hands.
- Do not actively put any objects into any of the vacuum cleaners openings. Do not use with any of the opening blocked. Keep free of dust, lint, hair and anything that may reduce airflow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all parts of the body away from any openings and/or moving parts.
- Turn all controls off before unplugging.
- Take extra care when cleaning the stairs.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline. Do not use in areas where this may be present.
- Hold the plug when rewinding the cord. If this is not done, the plug may whip.
- Unplug before connecting the hose.
- Do not pick anything up that is burning or smoking such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
- Do not use without filter in place.
- If the cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, or a service engineer.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge. Only when they have been given supervision or instruction to use the appliance by a person responsible for their safety, can they then use it.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The mains power supply should comply with the information on the appliance’s rating plate.
- Do not vacuum water or other liquids.
- Do not use or store the vacuum cleaner in humid environments.
- Do not use with an extension cable.
- Never dismantle any part of the appliance.
- When cleaning the stairs, ensure the vacuum cleaner is located below the user. Keep on the floor when possible.
- When retaining the packaging, store out of the reach of children.
- Do not store outdoors. Store out of the way with the power cord neatly wrapped up, to prevent accidents.
- When vacuum cleaning static electricity may be created. To prevent shocks, do not access any parts with your hand until the area is clear.
- Check the recommended cleaning instructions of your flooring before vacuum cleaning.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner to vacuum powders such as flour and cement. It can damage, block or break the motor.
- Do not use or store the vacuum cleaner in excessively high or low temperatures, outside of 0-40°c. Avoid the vacuum cleaner being in direct sunshine for a long period.
- If the vacuum cleaner is broken do not disassemble it. This must be done by a qualified technician.
Assembling the product
Assembling the Dust Container
Insert the main HEPA filter into the inner chamber by aligning the locking grooves with the slots. Twist to secure. Then insert the inner chamber into the dust container by aligning the locking grooves with the dust containers slots.
Attaching the Dust Container to the Body
To attach the assembled dust container to the vacuum cleaners body align the dust containers slot with the locking groove on the underside of the body. Click the dust container into place.
Attaching the Tube/Upholstery Brush
Attach the connector and insert the tube in the air intake opening. Push the tube in until it locks in place. To disassemble, press the tube release button and pull out the tube and connector.
Assembling the Tube
To set the telescopic tube to the correct length, push the switch on the tube forwards and pull out the lower part of the tube. Release the switch when the tube is adjusted to the length required. Attach the floor head to the telescopic tube.
Attaching the 2-in-1 Crevice Tool
Simply slot the attachment directly into the body of the vacuum cleaner.