- 25 minute max. run time
- Dual tank technology
- Clean water tank capacity: 0.6L
- Dirty water tank capacity: 0.5L
- Motorised rotating floor brush
- Suitable for use on all sealed hard floors
- Digital touch controls
- BOOST clean mode
- 3 – 4 hour charge time
- Effective with cold and warm water
HYDROH1 2-in-1 Cordless Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner & Hard Floor Cleaner
Vacuums, washes and cleans: the Ewbank HYDROH1 picks up solid debris and liquid at the same time, meaning there is no longer the need to get the mop out before vacuuming your floor whenever there’s a mess to clean up.
Dual tank technology: the HYDROH1 sucks up liquid messes and washes at the same time to ensure the clean and dirty water is kept separate. A simple squeeze of the cleaning trigger on the handle releases a spray of clean water that leaves floors smooth and shiny. There is also a BOOST mode that provides higher rotation speeds from the cleaning brush to help with those extra stubborn dirty spots and stains on the floor.
Suitable for all sealed hard floors: designed to clean all kinds of hard floor surfaces including laminate, lino, vinyl, stone, tiled and sealed wooden flooring.
Lightweight and compact: being cordless and lightweight the HYDROH1 can easily be moved around the house, and with up to 25mins of run time on a single charge users will easily be able to deal with regular cleaning chores.
Multiple cleaning accessories: the HYDROH1 comes with a storage tray, extra brush roller and 2-in-1 cleaning brush to keep the water tanks clean as well as remove any debris caught in the floor head. The HYDROH1 also has a self-clean mode, meaning the brush roller can be cleaned automatically when not in use.
|Clean time||25 mins Run time|
|Country of origin||China|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||112 x 27 x 26 cm|
Clean Water Tank (CWT)
• Make sure that you use warm tap water (60oC max) when filling the CWT.
• For deep cleans add one bottle cap of floor cleaning solution to the CWT.
• To prevent leakage during cleaning DO NOT fill the CWT beyond the MAX line.
Dirty Water Tank (DWT)
• When you hear a tone change in the sound of the motor you need to turn off the appliance immediately and empty the DWT to prevent water leakage. If you are using the appliance for large jobs, then ensure you empty the DWT regularly.
• To maintain performance, it is recommended that you clean the components regularly.
• For optimal performance and preventing odours, always clean and dry the DWT, floater, filters, pre-filter, brush roll, brush roll cover after each use.
• After performing maintenance, place the appliance back on the storage tray vertically. Do not expose machine to direct sunlight and store it appropriately indoors in a dry place.
• When dirty water reaches MAX line, the floater will block off your DWT creating a high-pitched sound indicating it’s time to switch OFF the appliance. Once the appliance is turned off pull up the tank lid to empty the DWT. Use 2-in-1 cleaning tool to remove remaining debris. Rinse the inside of the dirty water tank.
Filter and Floater
• If the filter and the floater in the DWT have been blocked, rinse with water. Take off the filter from the tank lid, pull out the floater, and rinse them with water.
Brush Roll Self-Cleaning
• For optimal performance, use quick self-cleaning function as often as needed.
• Please empty the DWT before and after self-cleaning.
Brush Roll Cover
• For optimal performance, please clean the brush roll cover periodically.
For full details on the usage and maintenance required for the HYDROH1 as well as troubleshooting tips please refer to the instruction manual provided with the product.