- Powerful 1500W boiler
- 1.5L tank capacity
- 45 minutes cleaning time from one tank
- Steam on demand – pressure up to 54psi (3.4bar)
- Accessories: Angle adapter and floor cleaning tool, straight adapter, window cleaning tool with squeegee, small nylon bristle detail brush, larger nylon bristle detail brush, nozzle, funnel and jug plus microfibre floor cloth
Steam Dynamo Multi Tool Steam Cleaner
The stylish Ewbank Steam Dynamo powerfully and effortlessly cuts through dirt and grease without the use of chemicals.
The high powered boiler generates steam on demand at up to 54psi (3.4bar). Includes a wide range of multi-purpose attachments stored in the front compartment of the steamer to make quick easy work of cleaning all around your home. From kitchens to bathrooms, tiles and windows even carpets and rugs are no issue for the Ewbank Steam Dynamo.
Water comes out of the Nozzle
– The Steam Cleaner creates a large amount of steam. This may condense as water or water droplets in the
– Steam Hose and can be expelled when used after a period of cooling. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
No Steam comes out
– Check that the hose has not become kinked or blocked- Also check the power supply and water level.
I can’t get the Pressure Cap off
– Make sure that you have fully depressurized the Boiler. See the section refilling the water tank.
Steam flow is erratic; sometimes it works well, other times it does not
– If you have not used distilled or deionized water, you may have a small blockage inside your Steam Cleaner. Try descaling your unit. Check all attachments are fitted correctly.
I live in a hard water area, my Steam Cleaner does not work as well
– Empty the machine after use. In hard water areas your Steam Cleaner may benefit from occasional descaling. This can be done by using a kettle descale solution. You can also use distilled or deionized water to extend the life of the product.
- Do not direct steam at people, animals or at electrical devices.
- Do not operate machine without water in the tank.
- Do not allow machine to run unattended at any time.
- Close supervision is necessary when this machine is used near children. Do not allow it to be used as a toy.
- The machine is designed for household use only, do not expose to rain.
- Do not overfill the water tank. The machine contains a maximum of 1500ml of water only. Excessive filling of the water tank may cause damage or injury.
- Never turn the machine over or tilt when it is switched on or if it’s still producing steam.
- Use extra care when cleaning on stairs or step-ladders.
- To provide continued protection against the risk of electric shock connect properly grounded outlets only.
- Use only genuine manufacturer’s parts.
- It is recommended that a RCD (residual current device) rated at 30mA is fitted into the mains supply socket for added protection against electric shock.
- Do not immerse cord, plug or machine in water or any other liquid.
- Do not drag or try to move boiler by pulling either the hose or the mains lead.
- Do not operate with a damaged cord, keep feet and all parts of body away from the jet of steam. Do not operate machine in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals.
- Do not pull or carry by cord, or use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
- Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn all controls off before unplugging from electrical outlet.
- Do not unplug by pulling on cord. Always grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Store in a dry place. Do not expose machine to freezing temperatures.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- The boiler becomes hot in use. Move only by using the carrying handle.
- Allow to cool completely before emptying boiler.
- Do not stand on boiler or hose.
- The equipment must be unplugged after use and before cleaning.
A number of materials and fabrics are NOT suitable to be cleaned by steam for example: Do not use on leather, wax polished furniture or floors, synthetic fabrics, velvet, Dralon or other delicate, steam-sensitive materials. All carpets and fabrics should be tested first before use.
Thermal shock can shatter glass. Before cleaning glass surfaces, carefully warm the surface by directing the steam jet on the glass from a distance of no less than 6” or 15cm. How to put your Steam Dynamo together
Instructions for Use
– Make sure the machine is unplugged from the electrical outlet.
– Unscrew the safety cap by turning anti-clockwise.
Please note the cap cannot be unscrewed when the unit is pressurized.
– Using the measuring jug and funnel (6) fill the machine with up to 1500ml of water. This should be sufficient to steam clean for approximately 45 minutes.
– Once full, replace the safety cap by turning clockwise and fasten tightly.
– Attach the accessory or floor cleaning tool you require to the machine. (See page 4)
– Now plug the machine into the electrical outlet and switch on. Two lights should illuminate. The red light is a power indicator. The orange light indicates that the machine is building steam pressure.
– When the machine is first turned on this light will illuminate. The machine takes up to 12 minutes to reach the correct pressure level depending on the amount & temperature of water.
– Once the orange light has gone out the machine is ready to use. The orange light may come back on when the machine is in use. If this happens, release the safety trigger and allow the steam pressure to build up once again. This should take no longer than 40 seconds. If the safety trigger is pressed when the orange light is on, hot water may come out of the machine.
Refilling the water tank
– Switch the machine off using the on/off button.
– Disconnect the power cable from the electrical outlet. Wait 5 minutes before squeezing the safety trigger to make sure the machine is no longer under pressure before unscrewing the safety cap. DO NOT unscrew the safety cap until the steam has stopped.
– Fill the water tank as necessary using the funnel provided. DO NOT exceed 1500ml of water before replacing the safety cap by turning clockwise. Fasten cap tightly.
– You are now ready to switch the machine on and resume steam cleaning.
How to use the handle
– Press the button at the end of the nozzle in to attach the straight adaptor or the extension tubes.
– Squeeze the trigger on the handle for steam.
– Lock the trigger for constant steam.
How to use the tools
– The angled nozzle and the brush tool can be used to get into awkward corners that are normally difficult to clean.
– Use the brush tool to scrub and loosen stubborn dirt from hard surfaces.
– Use the window/tile cleaner to clean grime from tiles and windows.
– To use these tools, first fit the straight adaptor. Depress the button on top of the handle and push the straight adaptor on.
– Now you can push any of these three tools onto the tip of the jet-nozzle. Please note that these attachments slide onto the straight adaptor (do not twist).
– Attach the floor brush to the extension wands, which snap together. Then attach the extension wand to the steam gun. Do ensure the extension wands are firmly connected.
– Before cleaning always remove dust from the surface you wish to clean.
– To release the extension wands depress the button on the hose connection.
Cleaning with cleaning cloth.
– While the machine is switched off attach the cleaning cloth to the floor brush via the spring-loaded clips, Make sure the edges of the cleaning cloth are secure.
– DO NOT attempt to do this while the machine is still hot.
– Never remove the cleaning cloth while the safety trigger is released or the machine is warm to the touch.
Fitting the Accessories
– The accessories may be fitted to the steam gun using adaptor.
– When fitting the squeegee, adaptor is required.
– When using the round brushes or high-pressure nozzle, adaptor is required.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– Cleaning and maintenance operations should be carried out with the appliance disconnected from the power supply.
– The machine should be allowed to completely cool down before it is stored away or cleaned.
– Clean the machine and its accessories with a slightly damp cloth only.
– Never use a cleaning product or detergent.
– To ensure that your machine operates correctly over a long period, rinse out the water tank once a month to remove lime-scale deposits. A vinegar solution or a descale solution can be used to clean inside the water tank.
– There are no customer service parts to the boiler unit, all repairs must be carried out by a qualified person.