- 25.2V Li-ion battery
- 35 minute max. run time
- 5 speeds with auto dust sensor
- LED control panel display
- Brushless DC motor
- 0.6L dust container
- HEPA filtration
- Wall mounted charging dock
AIRSTORM1 2-in-1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Additional information
- Cleaning Guide: Dust Chamber
- Safety instructions
- Assembling the Product
- Useful tips
- Instruction Manual
- Reviews (0)
Combining brushless DC motor with Auto Dust Sensor technology, the AIRSTORM1 is Ewbanks most powerful and efficient cordless vacuum ever.
In AUTO mode the AIRSTORM1 is able to detect the amount of dust and debris travelling through the tube and then automatically adjusts the amount of power required. The user can also manually cycle through 5 different power settings, and there is an LED display control panel that provides an alert where there are blockages or required maintenance.
The AIRSTORM1 is easily controlled via a simple squeeze and release power trigger on the handle, and comes with accessories that include a telescopic crevice tool, 2-in-1 dusting and upholstery brush and a motorised turbo brush.
The HEPA filtration system removes allergens, and the 0.6L dust container can be emptied with ease. At just 2.6kg the AIRSTORM1 is lightweight and portable, and the dust tracking LED lights located on the front of the motorised floor head will ensure no dirt or debris will be missed.
25.2V Li-ion battery
35 minute max. run time
5 speeds with auto dust sensor
LED control panel display
Brushless DC motor
0.6L dust container
Vacuum (KPa): 23
Suction power (W):140
Motor power (W): 380
5 hour charge time
Wall mounted charging dock
Noise Level: 75dB
Lightweight and manoeuvrable 2.6kg
Accessories: Motorised floor head, telescopic crevice tool, 2-in-1 dusting and upholstery brush and motorised turbo pet brush
|Dimensions||23 × 25 × 117 cm|
|Clean time||35 mins|
|Country of origin||China|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||117 x 25 x 23 cm|
|Filter Type||Hepa Filter|
|The vacuum cleaner doesn’t appear to have any power.||The battery is not fitted correctly – Slot the battery into the main body as per below. A click noise will sound once the battery is secured correctly in the main body.
|The battery has no charge – Connect the charger lead into the socket located on the back of the battery whilst it is secured in the main body or charging port and the plug is connect to the power socket.|
|The motor thermostat may have tripped. Empty the dust container and check for blockages. Clean the filters and allow the machine to cool for approximately 1 hour. If you have washed the filters, wait 24 hours to fully dry before placing back on the machine.|
|The vacuum cleaner has poor suction||The dust container may be blocked. Press the dust container release button on the bottom of the dust container. Once the dust container release button is pressed the bottom of the container will open and the contents can be emptied.|
|The filters may be clogged. Rotate and remove the dust container from the main body and then rotate and remove the filter. Once removed clean the filter and replace when dry.|
|There may be a blockage. Ensure all attachments are clear of blockages.|
|The floor brush may be blocked. Use scissors to remove any tangled hairs and debris|
|The motor is making an abnormal sound||There may be an obstruction. Clear any obstacles inside the main suction tube.|
|The brush bar isn’t turning||The brush bar may be obstructed or blocked. Use scissors to remove any tangled hairs and debris|
Cleaning Guide: Dust Chamber
To download this guide click here
- Do not leave the vacuum cleaner plugged in when not in use. Unplug from the socket before servicing.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Only use as described in this manual, including attachments. Attachments used should only be that of the manufacturers.
- Do not use the charging adapter when the cord or plug is damaged. If the vacuum cleaner is not working as it should be or has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or fallen into water, the vacuum cleaner must be serviced by an engineer.
- Keep the charging adapter away from heated surfaces.
- Do not handle the plug or the vacuum cleaner with wet hands.
- Do not actively put any objects into any of the vacuum cleaners openings. Do not use with any of the opening blocked. Keep free of dust, lint, hair and anything that may reduce airflow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all parts of the body away from any openings and/or moving parts.
- Take extra care when cleaning the stairs.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline. Do not use in areas where this may be present.
- Do not pick anything up that is burning or smoking such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
- Do not use without filter in place.
- If the cord of the charging adapter is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, or a service engineer.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge. Only when they have been given supervision or instruction to use the appliance by a person responsible for their safety, can they then use it.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The mains power supply should comply with the information on the appliance’s rating plate. Use the charging adapter provided ONLY when charging the vacuum cleaner.
- Do not vacuum water or other liquids.
- Do not use or store the vacuum cleaner in humid environments.
- Do not charge the appliance using an extension cable.
- When cleaning the stairs, ensure the vacuum cleaner is located below the user. Keep on the floor when possible.
- When retaining the packaging, store out of the reach of children.
- Do not store outdoors.
- When vacuum cleaning static electricity may be created. To prevent shocks, do not access any parts with your hand until the area is clear.
- Check the recommended cleaning instructions of your flooring before vacuum cleaning.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner to vacuum powders such as flour and cement. It can damage, block or break the motor.
- Do not use or store the vacuum cleaner in excessively high or low temperatures, outside of 0-40°C. Avoid the vacuum cleaner being in direct sunshine for a long period.
- If the vacuum cleaner is broken do not disassemble it. This must be done by a qualified technician.
- Ewbank, 38 Bluestem Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP3
- Please fully charge the battery before the first use and when the appliance has not been used for a long time. To avoid the battery losing performance, please use the vacuum cleaner at least once every three months.
- When the vacuum cleaner is fully charged, please unplug the charger. Do not pull on the power cord directly to unplug.
- If the performance of the battery drops, it is advised that a new battery is purchased.
- The battery should be disposed of correctly and not disposed with general waste. Make sure to remove the battery from the vacuum cleaner before disposing of it.
- The battery is designed for this vacuum cleaner only. Only use the charger supplied. Do not disassemble the battery unit as this can cause serious harm. Do not place the battery unit close to high temperature objects or fire. Do not attempt to access the battery unit with sharp objects it will break the battery.
- Ensure that the battery is not accessible to children.
- Switch off the appliance and remove the battery before connecting or disconnecting the motorised brush bar.
Assembling the Product
Securing the aluminium tube
Push the end of the aluminium tube horizontally into the vacuum hole of the main body. A click noise will indicate that the tube is securely fastened to the main body.
To remove the aluminium tube, hold the main body with one hand and pull it out with the other hand by pressing the release button.
Securing the floor brush
Push the aluminium tube into the connecting socket on the floor brush. A click noise will indicate that the tube is securely fastened to the floor brush.
If you want to remove the brush, press the release button on the floor brush connecting socket whilst holding the brush and it can be safely removed.
NOTE: The floor brush can also connect directly to the main body without the need for the aluminium tube.
Slot the battery into the main body as per below. A click noise will sound once the battery is secured correctly in the main body.
To maintain the life of the battery ensure the appliance is stored in a cool dry place, and leave the battery in a semi-charged state.
Telescopic crevice tool – This tool is designed to access debris in cracks and crevices in furniture and the corners of rooms, and is especially helpful when using it for such things as cleaning the car. The crevice tool can be extended to allow the user to access hard to reach areas.
2-in-1 dusting and upholstery brush – This tool comes with bristles to dust and clean hard surfaces, and a lint strip to help pick up dust and debris from soft furnishings.
Turbo pet brush -This attachment has an additional motorised brush inside that gives a more intense, turbo clean; great for tackling stubborn material such as pet hair.
Wall mounted charging port and accessory holder – Charge the unit by placing it on the wall mounted charging port as well as storing accessories
Before using the appliance ensure that the battery is securely installed and is fully charged.
Download the Instruction Manual for AIRSTORM1 2-in-1 Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner by clicking the pdf link below. If you have any issues or questions not answered by the instruction manual, please contact our customer support here.