- Easy fill system with tank markers
- 2.0L capacity
- Telescopic handle with trigger release
- Lightweight yet highly effective
- Portable and compact
250 Compact Manual Carpet Shampooer
Out of stock
Out of stock
- Additional information
- Assembling the product
- Useful Tips
- Reviews (0)
If vacuuming your carpets isn’t leaving them looking bright and fresh, then a carpet shampooer can help to revive them. The 250 Compact Manual Carpet Shampooer has an easy to use trigger system, which will cover the polymer fibre roller with shampoo, which is delivered evenly across the carpet. The foam helps to strip the dirt away from the fibres and once the foam has dried, simply vacuum the residue away so you’re left with a clean, fresh carpet.
The shampooer can help spot clean problem areas due to dirt or spillages or deliver regular deep carpet cleaning action to keep your carpets looking good as new.
|Dimensions||12 × 24 × 90 cm|
|Country of origin||China|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||90 x 24 x 12 cm|
|Problem||Cause of problem||Solution|
|No liquid flowing from the tank||The control valve is not working.||Make sure the handle is fully extended and the collar is locked in position. This will allow the control valve to operate correctly.|
|Handle sliding up & down||The handle is not secure.||Ensure the collar at the bottom of the handle is securely tightened.|
|Liquid leaking at the head||The handle is not secure.||Unlock the handle, slide the handle to its original position, then fully extend the handle and re-lock. You should now be able to feel a spring pressure on the trigger.|
|No spring action in trigger||The handle is not secure.||Make sure the handle is fully extended (to engage the trigger) and the collar is locked in position. You should now feel a spring loaded action when operating the trigger|
Assembling the product
- Make sure the collar at the bottom of the handle section is loose
- Fully extend the handle (to engage the trigger). Securely tighten the collar to lock the handle in position and operate the trigger. You should feel a spring loaded action. This spring operates the release valve. Your shampooer is now ready for use.
- NOTE: If the collar is not securely tightened the handle may move causing the trigger to disengage.
Preparing the carpet
- Vacuum the carpet to remove surface debris before applying the foam shampoo.
- It is advisable to test the carpet for colour fastness prior to use. To do this, mix a little of the foam shampoo liquid to the specified dilution, apply to a clean cloth and then clean a small area of carpet, ideally one which is normally hidden from view.
- Mix the foam shampoo liquid to the specified dilution. Remove the filler plug, pour in the solution and then replace the filler plug.
- Pulling the trigger will release the solution onto the foam roller. Use the trigger sparingly and DO NOT OVERWET the carpet.
- Clean the carpet using short overlapping strokes.
- After use, leave the carpet to dry out thoroughly then vacuum or use your carpet sweeper to remove the deposits lifted by the foam shampoo.
Cleaning the Carpet Shampooer
- After use pour out any unused solution and clean by rinsing out the tank with a small amount clean water. Pull the trigger a number of times to run the clean water through the system. Clean the head by rinsing the roller and brushes under a tap. The shampooer must be thoroughly clean and dry before storing.
- If necessary you can remove the roller and brush head assembly for cleaning. Do this by inserting a screw driver between the main moulding and brush rocker arm and gently levering out.
- For directions to reassemble the roller and brush head assembly.