- Quick, simple with excellent level of pickup
- High impact body casing
- Non-marking rubberised tyres
- Steel twisted nylon bristle brush
- Large capacity collection pans
- 105cm handle and low body height
Speedsweep Manual Carpet Sweeper
|Dimensions||20 × 28 × 116 cm|
|Country of origin||China|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||116 x 28 x 21 cm|
Assembling the product
1. Assemble the handle by screwing the shortest section into the pivot arm of the sweeper unit. Do not over tighten.
2. Screw the middle section into the pole already attached to the sweeper. Do not over tighten.
3. Finally screw in the largest section which has a foam grip handle. Do not over tighten. Your Evolution 3 is ready to use.
Turn the knob on top of the Evolution sweeper to select either HI or LO brush height as required for the carpet surface to be cleaned. HI is best suited for longer pile or thicker carpets. LO should be used on low pile carpets and rugs.
Push the Evolution 3 sweeper along the carpet surface to be cleaned at a steady pace keeping the sweeper unit level to the floor to remove everyday dust and dirt leaving your carpets clean and free of debris.
To Empty the Sweeper
– Empty your sweeper regularly to ensure maximum efficiency.
– To empty, hold the sweeper over a bin and lift the lever located on the top of the sweeper.
– Tip the unit forward to clean the front pan and then tip the unit backward slightly to empty the rear pans.
– Release the lever to close.
Cleaning and Care of your Evolution 3 Sweeper
Regularly check the brushes and remove trapped fluff and debris to keep your sweeper operating at maximum efficiency. The case can be wiped with a damp cloth but do not immerse the unit in water or other liquids.