- Quick, simple with excellent level of pickup
- High impact body casing
- Non-marking rubberised tyres
- Steel twisted nylon bristle brush
- Large capacity collection pans
- 105cm handle and low body height
Speedsweep Manual Carpet Sweeper
Make light work of your carpet cleaning with the Speedsweep manual carpet sweeper. Its lightweight means it will effortlessly glide across your carpets picking up bits of dirt and debris. Forget about cords and charging as this manual cleaner is ready to go as soon as you pick it up, and its compact design means you won’t have any issues finding somewhere to store it once you’re done.
Suitable for quick clean up jobs on carpets around the house, the 105cm handle makes it easy to manoeuvre, and the 7.5cm tall body makes it ideal for sweeping under furniture.
High impact 28cm wide body for your peace of mind
Ridged rubberised tyres that won’t damage your floors
Steel twisted deep cleaning nylon bristle brush
Lightweight yet highly effective
Large spring loaded dust collection pans
Easy underside dust plate release system
20cm wide cleaning path
Low profile body to reach under furniture
Quick, simple with excellent level of pickup
Product Weight: 1.1kg
Product Dimensions HWD: 1162 x 284 x 208 mm
Assembling the product
1. Assemble the handle by screwing the shortest section into the pivot arm of the sweeper unit. Do not over tighten.
2. Screw the middle section into the pole already attached to the sweeper. Do not over tighten.
3. Finally screw in the largest section which has a foam grip handle. Do not over tighten. Your Evolution 3 is ready to use.
Turn the knob on top of the Evolution sweeper to select either HI or LO brush height as required for the carpet surface to be cleaned. HI is best suited for longer pile or thicker carpets. LO should be used on low pile carpets and rugs.
Push the Evolution 3 sweeper along the carpet surface to be cleaned at a steady pace keeping the sweeper unit level to the floor to remove everyday dust and dirt leaving your carpets clean and free of debris.
To Empty the Sweeper
– Empty your sweeper regularly to ensure maximum efficiency.
– To empty, hold the sweeper over a bin and lift the lever located on the top of the sweeper.
– Tip the unit forward to clean the front pan and then tip the unit backward slightly to empty the rear pans.
– Release the lever to close.
Cleaning and Care of your Evolution 3 Sweeper
Regularly check the brushes and remove trapped fluff and debris to keep your sweeper operating at maximum efficiency. The case can be wiped with a damp cloth but do not immerse the unit in water or other liquids.