- The DV6 has a high efficiency floor brush that works effectively on multiple surfaces
- The chrome telescopic tube has adjustable height settings
- The DV6 has an extra long 8m power cord with the 2-in-1 crevice tool there is a soft brush to clean hard surfaces
- The DV6 comes equipped with a cloth bag filter
DV6 Dry Drum Vacuum Cleaner
- Additional information
- Safety Instructions
- Instruction Manual
- Reviews (0)
The DV6 has a large 6 litre dust container making it ideal for larger cleaning jobs in both domestic and commercial settings. The DV6 has a high efficiency floor brush that works effectively on multiple surfaces including carpet and hard floors. The chrome telescopic tube has adjustable height settings which dramatically improves the usability of the vacuum cleaner. The DV6 has an extra long 8m power cord giving a total working radius of 10m. With the 2-in-1 crevice tool there is a soft brush to clean hard surfaces and a crevice tool to clean the corners of rooms and edges of furniture. The DV6 comes equiped with a cloth bag filter to help ensure smaller particles are kept trapped in the dust container.
|Dimensions||20 × 24 × 36 cm|
700W motor power
6.0L dust container
Extra long 8m power cord
Noise Level: 76dB
Chrome telescopic tube
High efficiency floor brush
On-board tool storage
Accessories: 2-in-1 crevice tool
1 x cloth filter (paper dust bags available)
Net weight: 6kg
|The suction is poor.||The airflow adjustment switch is open.||Close the airflow adjustment switch.|
|An object is blocked.||Check the hose, the handle and the floor head or attachment for blockages.|
|Filters are not fitted properly or are blocked.||Clean or replace the filter.|
|Device does not work.||The appliance is not properly plugged into the socket.||Check that the plug has been inserted properly.|
- Do not leave the vacuum cleaner plugged in when not in use. Unplug from the socket before servicing.
- To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Only use as described in this manual, including attachments. Attachments used should only be that of the manufacturers.
- Do not use when the cord or plug are damaged. If the vacuum cleaner is not working as it should be or has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or fallen into water, the vacuum cleaner must be serviced by an engineer.
- Do not pull or carry by the cord, use the cord as a handle, trap the cord, or pull the cord around sharp edges and corners. Do not run the vacuum cleaner over the cord and keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not unplug the vacuum cleaner by pulling on the cord. To unplug, grasp the plug.
- Do not handle the plug or the vacuum cleaner with wet hands.
- Do not actively put any objects into any of the vacuum cleaners openings. Do not use with any of the opening blocked. Keep free of dust, lint, hair and anything that may reduce airflow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all parts of the body away from any openings and/or moving parts.
- Turn all controls off before unplugging.
- Take extra care when cleaning the stairs.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline. Do not use in areas where this may be present.
- Unplug before connecting the hose.
- Do not pick anything up that is burning or smoking such as cigarettes, matches or hot ashes.
- Do not use without filter in place.
- If the cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, or a service engineer.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge. Only when they have been given supervision or instruction to use the appliance by a person responsible for their safety, can they then use it.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The mains power supply should comply with the information on the appliance’s rating plate.
- Do not vacuum water or other liquids.
- Do not use or store the vacuum cleaner in humid environments.
- Do not use with an extension cable.
- Never dismantle any part of the appliance.
- When cleaning the stairs, ensure the vacuum cleaner is located below the user. Keep on the floor when possible.
- When retaining the packaging, store out of the reach of children.
- Do not store outdoors. Store out of the way with the power cord neatly wrapped up, to prevent accidents.
- When vacuum cleaning static electricity may be created. To prevent shocks, do not access any parts with your hand until the area is clear.
- Check the recommended cleaning instructions of your flooring before vacuum cleaning.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner to vacuum powders such as flour and cement. It can damage, block or break the motor.
- Do not use or store the vacuum cleaner in excessively high or low temperatures, outside of 0-40°c. Avoid the vacuum cleaner being in direct sunshine for a long period.
- If the vacuum cleaner is broken do not disassemble it. This must be done by a qualified technician.
Download the Instruction Manual for DV6 Dry Drum Vacuum Cleaner by clicking the pdf link below. If you have any issues or questions not answered by the instruction manual, please contact our customer support here.