- 800W motor
- 0.5L dust container
- HEPA filtration
- Quick change from upright to handheld
- 7m power cord
- Accessories: Carry strap, upholstery brush, crevice tool with brush, pet turbo brush and flexible extension hose
Chilli 4 Combi Vacuum Cleaner
- Additional information
- Safety instructions
- Assembling the product
- Useful tips
- Reviews (0)
The Chilli 4 is a lightweight 2 in 1 Combi Vacuum Cleaner with an array of attachments so you can clean your home from top to bottom. It can be used as an upright vacuum cleaner with its telescopic handle for manoeuvrability, and a 7 metre power cord that stops having to change sockets from room to room. It can be converted to a handheld vacuum with ease to clean stairs, upholstery or your car.
The accessories include an a hard floor head and an extension hose so the dirt and debris will have no place to hide.
|Dimensions||16 × 20 × 91 cm|
Washable HEPA filter
7m power cord
19cm sweeping path
Attatchments include: Upholstery brush, crevice tool, turbo brush, hard floor head, extension hose, spare pleated filter.
Product dimensions HWD: 91 x 20 x 17 cm
Product weight: 2 kg
|Can’t remove accessory from the unit||Inlet is stuck on the unit||Squeeze the inlet of the accessory and pull away from the body of the unit|
- Grab or pull the unit by the power cord.
- Modify the unit in any way. It is dangerous and voids the warranty.
- Handle the unit with wet hands.
- This is a powerful lightweight vacuum cleaner. The unit will get warm when operating, this is entirely normal.
- If the air flow becomes blocked motor sound will change. If this happens turn off the unit immediately and check for a blocked hose, blocked accessory, clogged filter, or full waste container.
- This product is not a toy.
- Always unplug the Ewbank Chilli 4 Cyclonic when not in use.
- To avoid electric shock, do not expose to rain or use outside.
- Store the unit indoors.
- NEVER pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as petrol, other volatile substances or burning embers.
- NEVER use in the presence of explosive liquids, vapours or explosive dust such as coal or grain.
- When lifting the unit, always hold it by the hand grip.
- Only use the product as detailed in these instructions.
- Only use the manufacturer’s recommended attachments and consumables.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 14 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning or maintenance should not be made by children without supervision.
- Ensure unit is switched off before plugging unit into power socket-outlet.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by Ewbank Ltd, or it’s appointed agents in order to avoid a hazard.
Assembling the product
The Ewbank Chilli 4 Cyclonic can be used as a handheld vacuum cleaner and as an upright stick-vac.
Floor brush, hose, crevice tool and upholstery accessories can be added by inserting the required accessory into the waste chamber inlet. Simply insert the accessory in a straight line into the waste chamber inlet.
We recommend a light spray of polish or other lubricant spray into the inlet of the waste chamber to make this easier. Do not twist either the Chilli or the accessory while inserting or removing an accessory.
The extension handle can be added to convert the Chilli to a stick vacuum, by inserting the handle into the hole located at the rear of the unit, ensuring that the button located on the end of the handle is guided into the slot on the edge of the hole.
Push the handle in until an audible “click” is heard. To remove the handle, fully depress the silver button on the side of the unit and pull the handle out of the hole, releasing the button once the handle is clear of the unit.
To remove, pull out in a straight line.
Handle height adjustment
The Chilli handle is extendable for your ease of use. To adjust the length of the handle, first push the black slide button down, then while sliding the button gently pull the inner tube of the handle to the required length. This tube has a series of notches approximately 2 cm apart which when the black button is released will catch and hold the handle at the length required.
Use without accessories as a handheld vac.
- Perfect for tidying up after meals, vacuuming upholstery, stairs and anywhere that needs a quick clean up. Using the air-powered brush head.
- Use with the air-powered brush head to clean carpets, rugs and any types of bare floor. Using the extension hose and accessories.
- Use with the accessories to clean sofas and chairs, cars, caravans and anywhere you need it to.
Emptying the waste chamber and caring for your filter
Disconnect the Ewbank Chilli 4 Cyclonic from the power socket-outlet and remove any accessory attached to the Chilli. Depress the waste chamber release button. While holding the release button, separate the chamber from the main body. Remove the filter body from the chamber, and empty the waste from the chamber. The chamber can be rinsed out with warm (not hot) soapy water if necessary. Ensure that the chamber is dry before re-assembly.
Filter cleaning – we recommend the filter is checked and cleaned each time the waste chamber is emptied.
The Chilli 4 filter has 3 separate parts, an outer pre-filter basket, a pleated filter which fits inside this basket and a rubber seal. The pre-filter will collect larger particles and prevent these from becoming lodged in the grooves of the pleated filter.
To clean the filter separate the two parts, the pleated filter should easily separate from the pre-filter, then gently shake, tap or brush the pleated filter to remove dust particles and debris from the grooves. The outer pre-filter can be brushed or tapped to remove debris around the filter.
All parts of the filter assembly are suitable for gentle washing in warm (not hot) water. Do not use detergent. Allow to dry naturally for 24 hours before refitting to the Chilli. The rubber seal must be transferred to the spare pleated filter when changing to use the spare pleated filter. Ensure all parts have fully dried before reassembly.
Only use the Chilli with both parts of the filter assembly in place.
Use the additional filter supplied to continue using your Ewbank Chilli 4 Cyclonic while filter cleaning and maintenance is carried out.